Managing numerous clients and countless projects has always been a tedious task. However, with the ever-growing online world, the number of project management software has also increased. Therefore, it is now easier to keep track of things in your business.
Nowadays, there are a lot of management tools that make your lives and work easier. They not only help in managing and maintaining prospects and tasks but let you work collaboratively on projects as well. Let us know more about them.
Table of Contents
- What is Project Management Tool?
- Why is the Project management tool needed for an organization?
- List of Project Management Tools
What is Project Management Tool?
Project management tools are helpful software that lets you organize your projects and tasks effectively. With management software, you can either assist the whole organization or maintain everything individually.
Moreover, they are not just something for project managers but an asset that supports a team of different sizes, goals, and needs. Furthermore, they let you do a lot of work, such as planning, collaborating, evaluating, and documenting.
Why is the Project management tool needed for an organization?
Project management software can be useful for your organization in a handful of ways. Firstly, you will not have to ask any of your employees about the project milestones, stages, or metrics. Therefore, it will ease up a lot of work for you and will provide you data on the go.
Moreover, even if your organization is small but juggles through numerous projects, then these tools are of great use to you. With these, you won’t have to keep remembering everything in your head. Hence, you can keep everything well organized and up to date.
Here’s a rundown of benefits your organization can get through project management tools:
- You can optimize your planning
- You can allocate resources effectively
- You can maintain ease of communication
- You can share documents on the go
- You can make project reporting highly systematic
- You can manage your budget well
- You can easily collaborate on various projects
So, these were plenty of good reason to get a tool for project management in your company. Let us now have a look at some of the best project management tools for your organization.
List of Project Management Tools
Here is a project management tools list that involves some of the finest tools out there with their advantages and features. Your first step for effective management in your organization is coming at you in 3… 2… 1…
- Google Doc
The first comer on this list is a web-based project management software known as Ora. This software lets you manage your team and projects most conveniently. Here are some of its salient features of Ora project management tool:
- Time tracking
- Team management
- Task relationships
- Flexibility and customization
Therefore, if you need something that doesn’t require you to install anything and perform everything through the browser itself, then Ora certainly fits the bill.
Talking about the best project management tools, Trello is a completely free and effective way for freelancers to manage their tasks. Here’s what Trello project management tool offers:
- Create boards and lists
- Drag and Drop control
- Marking tasks priority and status
Therefore, if you have just started, then this is a great tool for you.
If you believe in teamwork and want to work effectively with your co-workers, then Notion is the deal you were looking for. Notion project management tool has a lot of features, as follows:
- Take notes of everything
- Share files with your team
- Make a task board using drag and drop controls
- Keep pages inside one another
Hence, make your team more productive by managing and sharing everything effectively with this PM Software.
While automation is applied to everything, Smartsheet took it to the next level with its automated collaborative features as follows:
- Tracking budgets and expenses
- Rolling up programs
- Planning everything strategically
- Make plans and schedules for projects
- Managing resources and assets
Moreover, it is trusted by over 50% of organizations on the fortune 500 lists. Therefore, adopting this for your organization won’t do any harm.
Distant from all other PM Tools, Airtable is a collaborative tool that works like a spreadsheet and lets you organize your work flexibly. Here’s what it offers:
- Numerous task views
- App-like functionality
- Built-in templates
Hence, power up your team now with the excellent and unique features of Airtable. It is assumed that you will take one’s hat off for the decision.
Next up on the list, we have yet another cloud-based management solution named Wrike. This one can easily fit in your team with its par features as follows:
- Real-time status and reports of projects
- Turning strategy to executable plans
- Collaborating with better communication
- Management of your team’s work
Hence, organize whatever you want to complete tasks more effectively with the help of Wrike.
Communicating and sharing has never been so easier before this project management software, BubblePlan lets you enjoy the features as follows:
- Organize projects and tasks standardly
- Make focused content with self-adaptive shapes
- Access plans across platforms
- Manage large projects with development studio
Therefore, make your plans accessible and visually attractive with the countless features of BubblePlan.
Asana lets you manage your projects with the team, store files, and help you with project management without any email. Here are some of its core competencies:
- Check team progress using milestones
- Get a fast overview from the dashboard
- Turn work into small tasks and assign to every member
- Receive notifications regarding all project updates
So, if you are in search of an interactive and easy to use project management software, then this one certainly fits the bill.
With its cross-platform support and excellent bug and issue tracking capabilities, Jira is among the most advanced project management tools seen so far. Here’s what it offers:
- Divide tasks equally throughout the team
- Make effective communication with team
- Make issues and stories
- Prioritize the work and tasks
- Get real-time work report
Therefore, unleash the true potential of project management with Jira.
As the name suggests, teamwork is a PM Software that helps you organize tasks and work with the following salient features:
- Tracking time and reporting
- Making a list of tasks and subtasks
- Manage milestones
- Plan projects using charts
Hence, if you are looking for some best project management tools with loads of features, then teamwork surely fits the bill for you.
Being one of the finest project management tools, ClickUp is loaded with these features:
- Making comments
- Different views such as list and board
- Excellent hierarchy to expand projects
- Highly customizable features
Therefore, manage your tasks efficiently regardless of your team size. ClickUp is the best for agile teams and keeps everything well organized.
Now you can organize your notes effortlessly with Evernote. This project management tool allows you to take notes anywhere, regardless of the platform. Here’s what it provides:
- Make notes, to-do-lists, and much more
- Share your notes cross-platform
- Work collaboratively with your team
With a platform like Evernote, possibilities are endless. You can do a lot with it, and it will prove to be a high asset for your organization.
Now you can take care of the payday of your employees with the help of Gusto. It makes the task of insurance, support, and pay a lot easier for your organization. Here’s what it offers:
- Storing paperwork and documents
- Calculating taxes and payrolls
Hence, be a part of the 100,000+ small businesses that use this platform to ease off their payday troubles.
Now organize your team much effectively with one of the best project management tools known as RescueTime. Here’s how you can be more productive using rescue time:
- Know how you spend your time automatically
- Get productivity reports for the whole team
- Divide tasks among urgent and important
So, use your time effectively and get more productive in your work with RescueTime.
If you are one of the agile teams that are looking for some project management tools to plan and develop your projects, then Avion can prove to be highly helpful for you. Here’s what Avion provides to agile teams like you:
- Easy to use and highly functional
- Sync story maps with other best project management tools Ship the needs of your customer
Hence, plan your development more smartly with the help of Avion and make your customers more than just satisfied with your services. This is certainly a great asset for an agile development team and a must-have as well.
So, these were some of the best PM tools to ease off some responsibilities from your shoulders. Make sure you give them a shot to observe better management and more productivity in your organization. That’s all we have for today.